1 2 3 4
yeaka:

Uhura knows what’s up.

yeaka:

Uhura knows what’s up.


targarlen:

She said all energy is only borrowed, and one day you have to give it back.


amidala-skywalkers:

#bones reminding us 


trexinvadingtheoperahouse:

I’m certain the Vulcans were like “We get that you’re half human, so you can keep ONE emotional/human response and you can use it as much as you like.”

And Spock was like “Sass.”


kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk:

eets a leetle dumb, keptin

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk:

eets a leetle dumb, keptin


pocketpsychologist:

seaminglycomplex:

This is the best ASL Bucket Challenge I’ve seen so far.

what had me cracking up was the way the mask deflated at the end


Anonymous;
Oh puh-leese. Your two stupid sphura movies will never be greater than decades worth of k/s. It is the ORIGINAL fanon slash ship. It will always be more popular and more famous and better written and just better in every way possible than your stupid fucking hetero ship that abrams pulled outta his ass so he could no-homo trek fans. He and his reboots are a fucking joke as is your stupid made-up ship.

are you butthurt and mad? because I just couldn’t tell from your message…

image

/one can’t reject a glass of hater bitter tears when one is so kindly offered.


Anonymous;
The thing that gets me though, is that the film spent maybe 6 minutes focused on Uhura being upset with Spock. During which her concerns were valid and she was never nagging or whiny. The rest she helps with Nibiru,is bad ass on Kronos, does all of the required communications jobs, gets in-touch with Spockprime, helps coordinate transferring the torpedoes back to Khan's ship, and she saves both Spock and Kirks life at the end of the film. That's pretty great considering she isn't the protagonist

but you have actually watched the movie and paid attention to her scenes ;)


nflstreet:

feeling your computer getting slower though the years is one of the most heartbreaking things ever


"I don’t like this ship because it clashes with my OTP but I don’t want to look like that annoying shipper hating on the canon girlfriend just because they get in the way of my slash so I turn myself into the annoying shipper who is concern trolling about said female character with hypocritical copy/paste arguments about how I like her so damn much but she’s badly written because of the relationship so I want it to go away for her own good all the while I give a free pass to my favorite dudes and will glorify as good writing for them the same things I criticize in the female character. And I hope that non fans of my OTP will buy that and think I’m unbiased and pretend I’m not being disingenuous…. and that coincidences exist."

a story by spock/uhura haters and faux Uhura fans since 2009.

(interchangeable with other fandoms with a click)


I swear if we had the option to block some posts from appearing in the tags depending on the OP’s blog having the word ‘spirk’ in them too, and not just them using it in the tags, we wouldn’t see 99% of the anti Uhura crap and ridiculous concern trolling we see in her tags. It’s math.


lynnisamystery:

I’m still peeved that 90% of Uhura’s storyline in STID was her getting over being mad at Spock and the remaining 10% was spoken in Klingon

you mean in the same movie where  90% of Kirk’s storyline (aka the male protagonist, unlike Uhura who is not the main character) is being unprofessional and mad at Spock because he isn’t human and doesn’t want to be his frand… except he isn’t called the ‘clingy and whining’ friend for that and people actually glorify it as good character development and him simply ‘challenging Spock’.

I’m still peeved at people’s hypocrisy and double standard and these stupid posts still appearing in the Uhura tags. Certain people in this fandom had never cared that much about Uhura (actually turned a blind eye to the way she was treated in the old movies, something Nichols herself complained about) until she became Spock’s girlfriend in an alternate reality…
I wonder why…


darkchocolateandtea:

Me as a villian


accras:

Kerry Washington & Zoe Saldana at Jennifer Klein’s 2014 Day of Indulgence

accras:

Kerry Washington & Zoe Saldana at Jennifer Klein’s 2014 Day of Indulgence